Saturday, September 18, 2010

Snails!

Happy Birthday to my dear Father in Law! His birthday was Thursday so we celebrated with an Edgar's cake of course!



James had his 2nd flag football game this morning. Last week he played OK. His team, the Cowboys lost. Today they won and James played great! Get this - they won 1-0! I sent a text to a friend and she thought I meant 1 touchdown. No, I mean 1 point! James plays on defense and he pulled a ton of flags! The other team didn't get one first down! It was 0-0 at the end so it went into overtime. Each team has a chance to score and go for 1 or 2 points. The other team tried first and failed. The cowboys went for 1 point and made it!

I meant to introduce you a few weeks ago to Sunshine


and Darth. Can you guess who named who? or whom? not sure. Anyway, these are two snails that are suppose to help clean the tank. Now, I admit they do help keep it clean and are fun to watch. However about 2 weeks ago I noticed Darth literally chasing after Sunshine. Then I saw a little suspicious activity going on.


Wednesday this is what I found when I went to feed the fish:

The lady at the pet shop said it was possible and they would lay their eggs near the top. She said just scoop it out and flush it, which is what I did. I don't know why, but I thought it would be hard, but it was soft and squishy - yuck!

Then....

when we got home today from James' game this is what we found:



More eggs!! I can't believe it! Can you have a snail fixed?


Going to watch football - lots of great games on today!

Roll Tide!!


No comments:

Post a Comment