Thursday, September 9, 2010

Random Thoughts

I always wondered why people went on talk shows and gave magazine interviews after being mis-treated or done wrong. Now I know ~ they want to clear their name and share their side of the story. When you feel attacked you want to tell your side of the story. Even though you know the truth will come out. It is very tough going day by day waiting for that time to come.

You may have guessed by some of my "Words for Wednesday" I have been going through a tough time. I never thought I would use the words " at the advice of my lawyer" but that is now a reality. I have done nothing wrong. Until recently I haven't even shared what has been going on with my close friends, because I didn't want to say anything to make anyone else look bad. But I can only hold it in so long. I am not going share any details here yet, but I am asking for prayers for everyone involved. God knows everyone involved in the situation!

I keep asking myself what lesson am I supposed to be learning from all of this. Unfortunately the lessons aren't positive ~ they are don't trust people, get everything in writing, document everything, never believe people will do what is right etc. However with that said, I can say I am so appreciative of my sweet husband and dear friends that I have confided in and the support they are giving me!!

Hopefully the end is soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment