Tuesday, September 14, 2010

In God's Time

Oh my Gosh!! Talk about proving a point! Long story short - last year James "lost" his iPod touch. We actually weren't sure if he lost it or if I put somewhere (taking it away from him) and just couldn't find it. After looking everywhere, and I mean everywhere, we decided it was gone. He got a new one and life went on.

A year later....

this morning I decided to straighten the kitchen junk drawer and what do you think I found shoved in the back? You got it - his iPod touch!! I can't tell you how many times last year I searched that drawer and it wasn't there. Don't get me wrong, I am the guilty party here! I was the one that lost it. But there is no doubt in my mind God did not allow me to find it last year.

I was supposed to find it this morning. It reaffirms to me that God is in control and things happen according to his timing!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment