Monday, September 6, 2010

Busch Gardens

I promise this is the last set of pictures from our Virginia Beach trip! One day we went to Busch Gardens. It was a blast! I tend to compare everything to Disney, (we absolutely LOVE Disney!). This was our 2nd time to go to Busch Gardens and it was a lot of fun! The last time was 4 years ago, so this time we could ride more things since the kids were older.

When we first got there we saw these characters:

I made the kids get their picture taken! Actually I had to pay them each to let me take their picture. They used to love Sesame Street, but of course are at that age where they can't be seen with the characters! We never saw Elmo, or I would have had forked out some more money for a another picture!

Below is a picture of us after we rode the water ride. I can't remember the name, but it was so much fun! We got soaked! And I mean soaked! You sit in a round boat and it spins around as it goes down. There are times where you basically have water just poured on you! They have these booth type areas where you can pay to "dry" off. We did it, but it really didn't do much good.


This was one of those fair type rides that spins around. We rode these several times! It was one of Annamarye's favorites!




Another all time favorite ~ the bumper cars!




No comments:

Post a Comment