Wednesday, April 14, 2010

New Fish and Catch Up

Last Wednesday I posted a picture of our new fish and fish tank. The Saturday before Easter, Johnny took a water sample to the pet store and had it tested. The water was fine, so we all went and Annamarye picked out 3 fish. This past Sunday, James got to pick out 3 fish. They did not want to cooperate for a picture. This is the best I could do. Annamarye's fish are a white color. James' are darker, grayish with a black strip. They are all getting along so far!

I know everyone is complaining about the pollen, and I don't like it either, but I am loving getting to play outside! I feel so much better getting outside in the sunshine! My kids love being outside and playing with the kids in the neighborhood or having friends over.

The kids were out of school on Monday for a weather day. My sister, Renee came to visit and we loaded up the van with my two kids, and two of James' friends and headed to the park! We met a bunch of people there and had a wonderful afternoon and lunch. Usually the ice cream man stops by, but he wasn't there so we stopped at Bruster's on the way home. I forgot my camera so I don't have any pictures.

Annamarye's friend Hannah came over today to play. They had lots of fun painting, dancing, cheering etc.. While talking with her mom, we discovered that we went to the same high school, her brother was the year behind me and her mom was my elementary school music teacher! What a small world!

Baseball is in full swing and I love it! James' team is doing well. They are 4-1-1. Saturday the Pirates played the Red Sox. Our friend Matthew is on the Red Sox. The game ended in a tie! I was so glad. I wanted to win, but didn't want them to loose, so a tie was perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment