Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hoop Dee Doo Revue

After a great day at Magic Kingdom, we headed to the Fort Wilderness Lodge to see this:
It is called the Hoop Dee Doo Revue. It was really good! We were all surprised, but really had a good time. Even the kids loved it! I will say they need to change their check in system. I made the reservation last October when I made all of the others. So I had my confirmation number. When you get there you have to check in at one place to get another confirmation number and then go stand in line to check in again and get your table assignment and stand in line for your picture. Crazy! Anyway, we had a really fun night!
They brought ribs and fried chicken to our table in buckets. It was all you can eat salad, ribs, chicken, mashed potatoes, baked beans with strawberry shortcake for dessert!

We had a funny waiter and our table was right up front.


No comments:

Post a Comment