Saturday, March 27, 2010

Chef Mickey's and Epcot

Tuesday was our shopping day. I know I know. A lot of you are laughing about this. There are some great outlets in Orlando and we always plan a day to go. James loved it because they had an Under Armour store and Annamarye was in heaven because there was a Justice store. She mentioned a few weeks ago to me about going to "Justice" and I cringed! My first thought was "Oh NO!!" When my nieces were young I remember going with my Mom and Sister and them to Limited Too. It was a zoo then! Anyway, we had a fun day.

Tuesday night we went to Cirque de Soleil's La Nouba. It was fabulous and the kids loved it!! Johnny and I have seen a couple of shows in Las Vegas and knew the kids would enjoy it.

Wednesday morning we were up bright and early and headed to Chef Mickey's for breakfast. This is Annamarye's favorite!





After breakfast we headed over to Epcot. We met up with our friends the Owens.

While John and Celisa got Clint and Clay something to eat, Carter went with us to stand in line for Test Track. We had fast passes to Soarin, but had to wait in line for this one. It was long, but really wasn't that bad. And the kids did great waiting. You are moving the entire time too so that helps.

I was a little concerned though when on our way I asked Carter if he had ever ridden Test Track before. He said "No, I was in line once and got scared so I had to exit". But he did great! He and James sat in the front, and Johnny, Annamarye and I sat in the back.

We all rode Nemo!


For dinner that night we went to Restaurant Akershus in Norway of Epcot. Several years ago we had breakfast there, so this year we thought we would try dinner. When you get there they take your picture with Belle.

And then while you eat, all of the princesses come around to your table. This was the night before Annamarye's birthday, so they had the table decorated for her!

This was the first time we have ever seen Ariel! So we made Johnny get his picture with her!



Annamarye also got a special birthday cake in a treasure chest!

No comments:

Post a Comment