Friday, March 26, 2010

Cape May Cafe and Hollywood Studios

On Monday we had breakfast at one of our very favorite places - Cape May Cafe! It is located at the Beach Club Resort. During our first trip to Disney, it was recommended to us and we have made it there for breakfast and dinner each trip since!


After breakfast we headed to Hollywood Studios and straight to Toy Story Mania! It's a fabulous fun ride!

My all time favorite Disney characters: Chip and Dale!!

This trip we saw the Indiana Jones stunt show, and it was really pretty good. We also saw the "lights, motor, action" stunt show. I think that is the name of it. I can never remember. We saw Little Mermaid and another one of our favorites is the Star Tours ride! I have always been too chicken to ride Tower of Terror, but this year I sucked it up and got on. Let's just say I have ridden once and that is enough! As luck would have it, we were on the front row and I was in the very middle!! Thank goodness someone warned me they open the doors at the top and you can see out to the parking lot! Needless to say I didn't see anything because my eyes were closed pretty much the entire time.
One of our all time favorite parades was the one at Hollywood Studios. It was a great character parade! A couple of years ago they changed it to a "Block Party Bash". It is a lot of fun, but I miss the characters. This one stops and they sing and dance with the kids for about 10-15 minutes before moving along.
The army man from Toy Story is in charge!




After a great day in the park we had dinner at another favorite -The Brown Derby! It is another one we visit each trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment