Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Almost Spring Break!!

I can't believe it is almost spring break!! Yea! I am so ready for warm weather and a break from the school routine! James had a practice baseball game the other night. I didn't get any pictures because it was yucky weather. It started at 7:00 and around 8:00 it started to rain. Annamarye and I came home and Johnny and James got home about 10 minutes later. It was going pretty well. Both teams looked about the same. This is the first year of kid pitch. Everyone said it was very slow. It really wasn't that bad. The season opener is after spring break.

I love it when I forget that I order stuff and then it shows up! Over Christmas holidays, Johnny said we needed a new carrier for when we take food. A week or so ago we saw this on QVC and I loved it! One, we do need some type of carrier and two polka dots are my favorite!! I love the carrier!!
But it also came with all this!! Each dish is microwave, dishwasher and oven safe. Each comes with a polka dot trivet and the wire basket with handles. It also came with covers for each dish! I can't wait to use it.




No comments:

Post a Comment