Monday, February 15, 2010

New Favorite Things

I hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day! Friday we went to our friend's house to play in the snow. When we got home this box was on the front porch! Annamarye was happy, because it was to her and me.

Inside were flowers (which Annamarye quickly said she wanted!), candy, bath stuff and a teddy bear - which she did take. We all shared the candy. The flowers are beautiful! It is hard to tell from this picture, but they have really opened up now!


This is one of my new favorite things and I absolutely love it!! I know that sounds crazy about a bottle of frosting, but wait until you try it! On Saturday, Annamarye and I made heart cookies and used this to frost them. It is fabulous and so so easy! You have to try it!
On Sunday I got another new favorite thing! This camera!


We looked at the new Flip recorder and were going to get one for our trip to Disney World. After a little research we decided against it because it only records 2 hours of video and then you have to transfer it to your computer. That wouldn't work for Disney. I have a Cannon camera that uses a SD card for pictures and tape for video that I love! It isn't big at all, but compared to this one it is. Anyway, we found this one and I fell in love! It uses a SD card and takes pictures and video in HD. So once we use up one card we can just put in another one and transfer everything when we get home. It is smaller than my iPhone and weighs almost nothing!


No comments:

Post a Comment