Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Basketball Awards Night

James had his basketball awards night last night at church. Here's Annamarye with our neighbor Ashley. They sat and played with Ashley's DS and Annamarye's ipod the whole time.

Be careful what you wish for is all I can think about when I look at this picture! Just last Saturday night we had dinner out with some friends. We were complaining that the kids would get "another bag" at the awards night and how we don't need another bag etc... Well, we didn't get another bag. We got this:

It is a very sturdy basketball hoop that hangs on the back of the door! It comes with a very sturdy basketball too! James loves it!! It is driving me crazy!! My dear sweet niece - that I love dearly - gave James a really cool basketball set for Christmas that is hanging in his room. There are two goals with that one - one over his bed and one on the opposite wall. Now we have this on the back of the door!! It sounds awful when he "slam dunks". I'm afraid to look at the walls in his room!

No comments:

Post a Comment