Thursday, January 28, 2010

A Quick Word of Advice

Here's one of the projects I am working on: And this is only half of it!!

I got my first digital camera about 5 years ago. I used to scrapbook all the time and would just print the pictures as I needed them. Well, if you have kids you know how little extra time you have. So, my hobby just kind of fell by the wayside. I quit printing pictures. I did organize them all and have saved them all to discs and backed them up on an external hard drive. Our desktop is slowly going downhill and even though I have them saved and protected I want to print them all and put them in books. This way we can look through them and if or when I return to scrap booking I'll have them all in order. Well let me just tell you - I didn't think I had this many pictures and nearly freaked out when I ordered them and picked them up! A grand total of 28 boxes! I have already put some in the first album and I'm slowly sorting through them to make sure they are in order. They were in order on the discs but got messed up when printed. Besides the huge task ahead, it was quite expensive too! I have three more discs to print, but I'm going to wait until next month for those.

From here out I definitely will print more often and would advise you to do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment