Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Games!

Happy Wednesday! The weather is still cold here! I am sure in 6 months we will be complaining about the heat, but right now I am complaining about the cold. I hate getting out of my nice warm bed in the morning. Once I am up I am good to go and hit the ground running. It's just the getting up part I dislike.
Anyway, since it has been so cold we haven't been able to get outside after school. This is just a small sampling of what we have been doing:

We all love playing games, so we are having lots of fun. It has really been nice coming home from school and having hot chocolate, playing games and snuggling up to read. The kids both like using my Snuggie while they get their reading homework done in the afternoons.

The kids have Western Day next week at school. They have been learning to square dance in P.E. I am working on their outfits and will post pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment