Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Dinner and a Movie

Last Saturday night we had dinner at Brio to celebrate Johnny passing his medical boards! He took the test in December and we got the results a couple of weeks ago. We both knew he would pass, but it is still a relief to get the results! We had a wonderful dinner and the kids were great! The kids and I had lobster bisque and loved it. Johnny had the mushroom soup and really liked it too! I had surf and turf for my entree and it was fabulous. Johnny had the crab cakes and the kids had pasta Alfredo. For dessert the kids had a coke float. I had a chocolate martini and Johnny had the creme brulee trio. Everything was outstanding and we were all stuffed when we left. That is now the kids new favorite place to eat! Johnny and I go every now and then and we usually take our friend Wes when he is in town. The kids said they are going with us the next time we go.


Last night Johnny had a conference call, so the kids and I watched The Million Dollar Duck. The kids love watching "old" movies! They love Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and The Ugly Dachshund. I had been telling them about The Million Dollar Duck, but I never found it on Tivo or anywhere to rent. Yesterday I bought it a Best Buy for $9.99. They loved it! Afterwards they were both drawing pictures of Charlie for their teachers!




No comments:

Post a Comment