Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! We are on day 6 of the new year and so far so good! It is nice to have the house cleaned up and back in order after Christmas! I am one of those that once Christmas is over, it's over. Time to clean up. So, the day after Christmas we put everything away. We really did have a great holiday. Lots of family time, friend time and just hanging out time! It was really cold New Year's weekend so we didn't do much. Stayed in and played games, Wii, watched TV and had lots of hot chocolate!
This is what I did Sunday after church since it was too cold to get outside! I made the pants and put the purse applique on the shirt for Annamarye. Sorry the lighting isn't better. I had to get a quick shot before Annamarye wore it to school.

Last spring I started doing some monogramming and appliques for a children's clothing line called doo dads and designs. One of the owners is a friend from the neighborhood. They have lots of really cute stuff! They are reorganizing and will not be having home shows for the spring season. You can check them out here: http://www.doo-dadsanddesigns.com/ I put this applique on about 25-30 t-shirts last fall and was really tired of it. But it is so cute, I had to do one for Annamarye.

No comments:

Post a Comment