Friday, June 4, 2010

Smoothies and Summer Schedule

I am so excited about this:


I have wanted a Magic Bullet for a long time, but just couldn't pay $80 for one. Then I saw them at Kohl's on sale and I had a 20% coupon. Plus, I had $20 Kohl's cash. So I paid about $25 for it! I love a bargain!

We love to make smoothies during the summer. We use the blender, but with the bullet you can make it and serve it in the same mug. That way everyone can mix whatever smoothie they want. We haven't perfected our recipes yet, but we are having fun trying!

We are definitely on summer schedule! And I love it!! Here's Annamarye and her friend Ashleigh at the pool the other night. We had to leave early because of thunder, but they had a good time while there. We went home and they camped out in the family room watching a movie and dancing!
Here's James and Annamarye taking a lunch break yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment