Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Day

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We spent the day at my sister, Renee and brother in law's house in Clanton. My in laws were able to go with us this year. Renee and Doug live way out in the country off of a dirt road on 25 acres. We all love going there, but the kids especially love it! There are lots of bikes and scooters to ride as well as the golf cart. James is now old enough and tall enough (leaning forward he is!) to drive the golf cart.

Here's James driving with my brother in law Doug.
Renee and Doug's new toy is this go-cart! We all loved it! Doug and Renee have been working on a "safari" for the kids. They made a path to ride with lots of animals along the way to spot. There were chickens, deer, owl, lots of birds and I can't remember what else. When I was driving I was concentrating on my driving. When Johnny was driving, I was hanging on for dear life!! His driving is scary! My sister's driving isn't much better!


Renee and James headed out for a spin.Johnny and James
Johnny and Annamarye
A while back Doug and Renee had given my Dad a pellet gun. After he died they took it to their house and are saving it to pass it along to James when he is older. But, while we were there Doug gave James some lessons and let him practice shooting it. James did great!! He hit the target every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment