Sunday, November 22, 2009

God Moments

Do you have God moments? I do. Some people call them God coincidences. Some people just call them coincidences. I believe they are God moments. Moments where God lets you know that he is there. You have to look and watch for them and be open to accept them. But they are there.

For example, last year about this time, our regular Sunday School teacher was out and someone else from our class filled in. She shared a wonderful story with us she had read on the Internet. I had read the story before. (I'll share it later this week). Anyway, I loved the story and went home and searched the Internet for it. I tried every possible search I could think of but never found it.
If you read this blog regularly or know me, you know I have been through a lot recently. About 2 weeks ago I thought about that story and decided to try searching again. I thought it would be great to share on this blog for Thanksgiving. My God moment came when I searched the Internet. Last year I tried and tried and couldn't find it. This time I found the story on the very first search! The timing was perfect - I really needed to reread that story at this time in my life.

In Sunday School, Jaima was filling in again and I shared that story with her. She smiled and said that that was what the lesson was on - God moments!

Have a great week and I hope you have lots of God moments! Please email me and share them with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment