Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Our Weekend

We had a great weekend all things considering. Friday was my Dad's birthday. He would have been 75. Saturday, was the anniversary of my Mom's death. She passed away in 1993. Renee, my sister took the day off and we spent it together. We ran some errands and went to the Briarwood Christmas shop and then out to lunch. We ended up having a fun day!

James went and spent the night with a friend Friday night, so Annamarye had a friend over here to spend the night. The girls had a blast. They played outside for a while and then inside played Barbies, painted fingernails and toenails, more Barbie playing. They had pizza and popcorn and watched a little TV. After I read them a story they finally settled down and went to sleep around 9:45. But they were up bright and early the next morning!

I didn't get any pictures so I decided to just post this football picture of James because it's no fun without a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment