Thursday, April 23, 2009

James' Project & Annamarye's Tooth

Here's James with his recycle project. He worked and worked on this all week! Just about drove me crazy! He gets things on his mind and wants to do it then. I guess I can't complain too much, he gets it from me.

He spray painted an empty coke bottle yellow. We were going to finish it up the next afternoon. Well, he was up at 6:00 ready to work on it! I am glad he likes to work on and finish things, but not at 6:00 in the morning. Anyway, he made a rocket and then typed up a couple sheets on the computer to go along with it. He was so proud! Everything was his idea! It is hard to see, but there is a cardboard ramp leading to a door on the rocket. He didn't have any space men, so he used some of his army men!
While we were playing outside yesterday afternoon, Annamarye's tooth came out! I think this is number 6 or 7 for her. I was surprised it came out while eating a Popsicle. We put her tooth in her little tooth fairy pillow and put it under my pillow. Yes, my pillow. Annamarye does not like for the tooth fairy to come in her room. She says she feels the tooth fairy under her pillow. Annamarye was excited to find her dollar this morning.
Annamarye's tooth fairy pillow.




No comments:

Post a Comment