Sunday, April 12, 2009

Baseball and More Baseball!

James had a baseball game Saturday morning at 8:30. I assumed it would be cool since it was early. But it was freezing!! They played the Giants, who have won 3 or 4 games and tied one. It was a real nail biter! The Phillies won 14 to 9!! It was great! Annamarye fussed at me for cheering too much. James had a great game and got a game ball!

We went back to the park for the 1:45 game! This time I took a blanket. And I am glad I did. It was still very cold and windy. James was a sub for the Braves. His friend Carter is on that team so it was lots of fun. Johnny got to sit in the stands and watch, which was nice. He helps out the team during James' games. The Braves' custom is to give one of the game balls to the sub, so James got another game ball! He was excited and played a great game. He got 3 good hits and scored a run for the Braves. They won.




No comments:

Post a Comment