Friday, September 2, 2011

Summer Beach Trip 2011

Hello! Welcome back:) I am so glad you hung in there with me! After a much needed break, I am back and ready to blog away. I am warning you now - this post is picture overload!!

I am not going to go back and start where I left off. I am just going start with our beach trip this past summer. Slowly I will go back and share some things from the past months.

This past July we went to Perdido Key and had the best time EVER!!



Here's James with his net. He made friends with some other boys ~ I love how kids do that! ~ and they had fun catching fish. Here is one James caught that was dead though.
My in~laws went with us. A couple of nights we went out to eat and a few Johnny and his Dad went and picked up dinner for us. Dessert is Annamarye's favorite part!
My chocolate martini is my favorite part!




We had several great days! The water felt great and we had a nice breeze so you could easily sit at the beach without feeling like you were sweating to death! By far, the best weather in a long time for us at the beach! Earlier I mentioned my in~laws went with us. I know some of you may cringe at the thought, but I love my in~laws! They are great!! We had the best time together. I am glad my kids got to hang out with them. We had a blast playing games too. We are big game people. Now don't get me wrong, my kids love the Wii and Playstation, iPods etc.. But we also love games too. We played Apples to Apples for hours one night! If you have never played it, you have got to try it out!


It may have been because the kids were older too. They played in the water and sand and had a blast. I loved getting out and playing in the waves too:) I love being able to act like a kid again because I have kids!!



The day we left it was raining and was supposed to rain all day, so we didn't mind leaving. Here's the kids with their beach shirts - a tradition. I always get a picture on the balcony before we leave.
It is so great to be back sharing and giving you a glimpse of our everyday life!
More posts coming soon - kids back in school, and work done around our house this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment