Saturday, November 13, 2010

More Pumpkin Patch Pictures

I am finally working on uploading all of my pictures! It always amazes me how many pictures I take.
Here is James' flag football team at the season end party. It was a great season and the kids had lots of fun. I always enjoy flag football. It is very competitive, yet low key at the same time. The kids have a blast and it is only one practice a week and the game on Saturday morning.

Here's some more pictures from the Pumpkin Patch:


We went to the Grand Ole Pumpkin Patch in Clanton. It is great! The kids still love it!
James is my social one. Actually my extra-social one! Annamarye is very social, but not a big phone talker. She takes after Johnny and me. Neither one of us are big phone talkers. James on the other hand LOVES to talk on the phone!

They are sooo big! Yes, I had to promise a snow cone to get this picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment