Monday, August 9, 2010

Chair Pockets

I hate when I think of things and can't believe I didn't think about it sooner! My niece, Lanie, started her first year of teaching today! Yea!! I am so excited for her and proud of her! Now is not the best time to get a job teaching and she was snatched up in May for this job!
I have made her some things for her room (I'll post more later). I made her a set of chair pockets. I used blue jean fabric for her room so they would last longer. The kids wanted some so I let them pick out their fabric. Here is what they chose:

I found some directions for free on the Internet. It was soooo easy! We have had this little table since James was 1 year old. It is really too small for them, or should I say, they are too big for it. But they still use it. Anyway, I can't believe I didn't think to make them chair pockets sooner!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment