Thursday, August 12, 2010

Back to School!

Yesterday we went to "Meet the Teacher" at both schools. We went to James' school first. I didn't get a picture of him with his teacher. One, I forgot, two I am sure he would have been embarrassed! I will get one though! James is going into the 4th grade so he is at a different school. It was a zoo there yesterday with all of the 4th and 5th graders! His teacher is really nice and was very organized!

I did get a picture of Annamarye and James with Mrs. Price. James had her last year and Annamarye has her this year.



I really can't believe school started today! Where did the summer go?

They were both very excited this morning! Annamarye had a few wardrobe changes before deciding. I would not have chosen this, but it's not about me. We had to curl our hair last night too! She said she feels like Susan with the boing boing curls (you Ramona fans will know what I'm talking about!).


They love their new backpacks! They also have the matching lunch boxes!
We met up with Matthew and Jacob and grabbed a few more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment