Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Storm Never Arrived

Well, Storm never arrived Friday night. Thank Goodness! We had a little rain Friday night into Saturday morning, but nothing severe. James' baseball game was cancelled Saturday morning. So it was nice to not have to get up and be somewhere. Johnny went to Starbucks and got hot chocolate and muffins for breakfast. Yum! James was still feeling a little yucky on Saturday, but recovered quickly. He was able to play his makeup baseball game on Sunday afternoon. Everyone played well, but the Phillies lost. James hit well and even played 3rd base! Porkchop hit it over the fence! It was great! All of the Phillies came out of the dugout and hi-fived him as he rounded home plate. I didn't have my camera out and hated that I missed it. I'll be ready next time. To my friend Tracy - we'll beat you guys later in the season!

Annamarye and I had our own little movie afternoon Saturday while Johnny and James were out and about. We watched Bolt and enjoyed lots of popcorn!

Monday afternoon we played outside. The kids love sliding in the grass on this old piece of cardboard! Glad to know we spent all that money on toys!









I have been cleaning out all of my old teaching stuff. My niece will be doing her student teaching in the fall. Lanie, this is all yours!!














No comments:

Post a Comment