Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Alabama Homecoming

Quick Post:
Last weekend was Homecoming at Alabama. We went down and went to the Zeta house. I was a Zeta in college and wanted to take the kids in to see the house. All these years of going to football games and we have never been inside. The house recently had some renovations and I was eager to see them. But, I was so into looking around inside, I didn't take any pictures!! I couldn't believe it myself when I realized it later in the day!! There are more home games, so maybe we will go back and I can take some pictures.
Here is the outside decorated for Homecoming. I remember well putting in my hours on the lawn decoration in college!

We ran into one of James' friends and classmates. This is Brandon. He is very sweet! A great kid! And his mom was a Zeta, although a few years after me.
James was excited to get a new jersey!

No comments:

Post a Comment