Saturday, December 19, 2009

Our Christmas Trees

I can't believe it is December 19th already! I am ready for Christmas - everything is bought and wrapped. I am an early shopper. I am not a last minute person anyway, but I like to be done early so I can enjoy the holiday parties and get togethers!

On our honeymoon Johnny and I started collecting ornaments from every trip we took. Once the kids were older, they started picking out their own ornaments too. We have several trees in our house. James and Annamarye have their own tree and love putting their ornaments on it! They have collected so many we may have to get them bigger trees! It doesn't help that they want to put them all on the front!
We also have a small tree in the family room that has been named "Lucy's tree". Lucy is our dog. On this tree we put all of the homemade ornaments - ornaments the kids made in Bible school, school etc.. There are a few that Johnny and I made as children as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment